|RFID Access Control
|Organizations have always looked
for smarter technology to monitor and record employees and
visitors entering and leaving their facilities. The main
reasons an organization desires to control access to their
- Record date and time of every entry and exit made by
an employee, for time keeping, and efficiency analysis
- Prevent unauthorized entries to restricted areas &
improve loss prevention
- Compliance to higher internal or government
regulated security measures post 9-11 to name just a
RFID technology is quickly becoming a popular choice
since the advancement in technology makes a variety of
solutions available to any organization.
The advantages of the long
read range feature are:
Syncroft's RFID access control system which can provide an
easy and efficient access control solution.
RFID tags can be read from much further distances than
other traditional technologies and the embedded electronic
information for each tag can be over-written repeatedly.
The increased reading distance thus enables other tracking
technologies like surveillance cameras to be activated in
conjunction with an employee being in their vicinity.
- Personnel can enter and leave premises with out
swiping or displaying the access cards to respective
- The extended read length, enables a walk through
- Confirming the authority of the person approaching
before he/she reaches the entry/exit point.
- Based on the verification of authority to enter an
area doors are automatically locked/unlocked.
- Still and video cameras can be activated as soon as
an RFID card is detected.
|If you are looking for
Access Control solution, Please